im new

deathtrap

HI all im new here just wanted to say hello. Where would I go to find some of the really nice old school rims you guys are running? Like the ssr stars etc.there for my 88 nissan hardbody thanks guys hope to become friends with alot of you, I have pics in my photo album dont know how to post yet

Edited by deathtrap
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

albumid=picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=2165&pictureid it,picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=2164pics look bad sorry thats what I got for the moment. Its 88 hardbody 3inch bd baged FORD 302/5 speed swaped I did all the work myself owned it for 13 years been modded from day one,

Edited by deathtrap
Glad to see anther from Al on here. I live near Dothan. There are a few bagged rides runnig around here. Good looking ride you have there. I'm hopping to have mine at Spring Fling this year.

Thanks dood we should hang out sometime.

yeah it is nice to know that there are some bama kids on this one! but still noone else near mobile though:( good lookin d21! wanna get rid of the titans when you get ahold of some old schools?

Thank you. as far as geting rid of the titans possibly who no's

hey man, stop by and see me some time....i've got my eye on a 521. and kristy said i can get it.

I know man Ive been balls out these last few weeks, really know free time for me, you started on the frame yet? I havent forgot about ya you need to say look, im working on it this day and I will make arangments to be there

well, i've been wrapped up working on the flooring on the new house recently so i haven't had time to work on my truck anyway. and i had to send my hubs back to the machine shop not once....but twice! lol

man that sucks, about the hubs. do you still have those axles in the garage we were looking at if so how much you want for them? guess im gonna redrill em to 5 lug so I can run a freakin rim like I want no luck in the six lugs yet, in a type I want!lookin for somthing in a 15x7front 15x8 or 15x10 for drag radials in the rear.That Tucks!!!!!