Dropping DIMES

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not qualified to answer how to drop a dime, but I am sure if you search around you will find all the answers you need.:)

I think at this point almost everything a person would want to do to a dime has been done, and probably documented! (I say that but I am always surprised how the Ratsun guys come up with new ways to do stuff!)

If I were you I'd search around, get a good feel for it, and come back and ask those targeted lingering questions.

Rock on!

where is that located at. I'm new to this site. sorry

There is a search button at the top header of this (and every) page. That should get you what you need pretty quick.

I was thinking of dropping it but yet I'm also thinking of getting a nice pair of rims to keep the factory look because the car has its stock hub caps still on it. Its unmolested and its something from 73 still. No major changes at all. I'm just waiting for the owner to call me because he is looking for the title. I can't wait to get my crabby hands on that car.

Trust me, we all understand your excitement! And will want to see pictures! I know what it is like to wait and wait for something and there being nothing you can do but reasearch and plan what you might want to do with it. So many possibilities.

'Search' will be your friend. I use it every day multiple times a day. I ask alot of questions myself, but always try to dig up some answers first. It is amazing, so much homework has already been done for you. It is like getting to look at the test answers!

But there is no reason you can't drop it on stock rims too! Best of both worlds.

Good luck.