Anybody Seen One Like This?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Derek Garniers micro monster. The valve cover isn't the only thing 1300, the motor is too. It is an L13.

Had to turbo it to keep up with those L16's and 18's :)

The wheels are for sale if anyone wants them.

You may find that valve cover south of the border, (not the Canadian border) L13's were more common down there. As were solid axle 510's.

I've got a 1300 510, missing that cover though.

Ive been looking for one a good number of years and finally have tracked one down. I should have it in a month. My car is a three on the tree, bench seat 4 wheel drum 68 with 38000miles. all original except the valve cover, 1 headlight, voltage regulator, and headlight relay.

If anyone here has any of those parts, let me know.

I need them to complete the car, also need a 68-69 drivers side fender too....good luck there right.

Hi Denis, if you are trying to stay pure stock this might not help. I have a voltage regulator in very good shape from a '75 truck. It's for an L motor and the only difference would probably be the plastic connector. Just checked that I didn't throw it out... has 6 wires on a round white plastic connector. This could be changed with the period correct one I'm sure. Anyway check and see if you can use it, if you can, your names on it.