wtb L20 4x4 oil pickup tube

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a early 720 4x4 in the staging area of the tigard pick-n-pull. Not sure if it is an 80 or not, but give you one to watch. 80's are not exactly easy to find.

is it the LKQ in tigard? If so i will have to remember to call them tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up jason

Bump! Still would like to find one in case this isnt an 80, and i would like to just have a spare laying around.

Yes, the tigard yard that you are thinking of, But they changed names and owners last week. I was in there on saturday and the employees didnt know squat about the new company, didnt know how many of the portland area LKq's had been bought out, they said that phones were rnot ringing cause they got new numbers and they didnt know what the new number was yet.:fu: Didnt print on my receipt either. WTF?:fu: My receipt said Pick-N-Pull.

Yes, the tigard yard that you are thinking of, But they changed names and owners last week. I was in there on saturday and the employees didnt know squat about the new company, didnt know how many of the portland area LKq's had been bought out, they said that phones were rnot ringing cause they got new numbers and they didnt know what the new number was yet.:fu: Didnt print on my receipt either. WTF?:fu: My receipt said Pick-N-Pull.

shit..

if you happen to go by there could you pop the hood and gimmy a report, or anyone else reading this?

Ill try and find pick n pull and a number for it tho too

the one at pick'n'pull in tigard is an 82, wont work :

pick n pull phone number for tigard is 503 760 5820. :D

Yes, there was an 82 in the yard, but there is another one of unknown year that is in the holding area.:D They wont list it in there inventory yet either.

Yes, there was an 82 in the yard, but there is another one of unknown year that is in the holding area.:D They wont list it in there inventory yet either.

ahhh ok, are you going by there soon? if so could you check under the hood? If not its ok, wonder when they will be putting it in the yard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.