Bought my first nissan, 91 M30

I actually picked this up for the girlfriend. She paid for it, but she wanted my 89 cordia turbo a lot more, so she finally convinced me to fix the few problems it had and trade her. Thats fine with me since I was giong to part it and put the 1.8 4g62 turbo engine in my 78 lancer. I've always kinda like dthe m30 anyways.

Anyways here it is. I picked it up over in washuogal for a very good price and it runs great. Auto has a shifting issue that develops after a little while and the speedo goes whacky once te shifting issue arises. No real big deal as I plan on 5 speed converting it once I get the rest of the parts to put teh cordia back together. I was expecting a piece of junk for the price but was very pleasantly suprised. I'll probably toss in a vlsd pretty soon as well. OH! and some matching wheels

Other plans down the road if I keep it are a turbo conversion with nistune, s13 front and rear coilovers, and some nice 2way lsd.

m30-01.jpg

m30-02.jpg

m30-03.jpg

m30-04.jpg

m30-05.jpg

m30-06.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic