320 sheetmetal

Anybody need any 320 sheetmetal? The truck has since been stripped of everything and only the shell remains. I am keeping the rockers , floor shifter cover and front valance for my other project but the rest is available. Good rust free panels if yours has cancer.....Well, some surface rust. The tailgate is available only if you take the whole bed ($50) otherwise i'm keeping it and cutting up the rest. I'd prefer pickup only unless the item is small enough to ship in a reasonable sized box. Located in California(fresno county). Remember , only the shell remains.

320partout002.jpg

320partout004.jpg

320partout005.jpg

320partout008.jpg

320partout009.jpg

320partout010.jpg

320partout011.jpg

320partout012.jpg

Edited by jefe de jefes
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound nuts, but I could use the center of the roof, if you'd be willing to cut it out.

I'll be at JCCS this weekend and then running up to Ridgecrest to pick up a 411, and will have truck / trailer.

Also would be interested in front fender(s), but it sounds like they're taken...

This may sound nuts, but I could use the center of the roof, if you'd be willing to cut it out.

I'll be at JCCS this weekend and then running up to Ridgecrest to pick up a 411, and will have truck / trailer.

Also would be interested in front fender(s), but it sounds like they're taken...

How much of the roof do you need ( size )?

Fenders are still available....

Check your pm's.

• 7 months later...

Would love to get my hands on that bed and a right fender, but I'm in socal

I dont have the tailgate anymore , just so you know.

I was thinking of cutting the rear wheel area to try and fix the rust on the NL but it is for sale if your interested.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.