Noob from OK

datsoon'73

I've been checking this site out for a couple of months, figured I'd better go ahead and join. FNLO620 sent me, I traded him a truck for the '73 620 SC he had. I've always wanted to have myself a 620, so I got the one I can barely fit in. LOLOL!! The only pic I have of it is the one FNLO620 put up in the"what kind of wheels are you running" thread. Torsions have been turned down and it's got 3" blocks in back and the 17" eskies that are in the pic are still there. Future plans call for disc brake conversion for at least the front, possibly a L20 w/ a 4-sp, referb the interior and continue to drive the crap outta it. Also have a '96 2dr 2wd yukon on bags that was the primary baby until I got the 620.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,yea the wheels were like that when my friend picked them up, they were on a izuzu pup previously. Been a little slack on buying new centers and boring out the wheels. The site has already helped me out some, hope to learn more. I'll try and keep the pics coming, I know everyone likes to see pics whenever possible.

• 2 weeks later...