stainless brake lines for 521

13B521

any idea where i can pick up a front set of stainless brake lines for the 521 pick ups. ive been searching around and looking at different brake line companies online and have found nothing. im guessing im just looking in the wrong places. i hope some one can point me in the right direction.

if not specifically for the 521 are there any brake lines from a later year, like a hardbody, that would fit. im assuming stainless lines for new trucks are more readily available.

any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i went the beebani disc set up as well. after i installed them in noticed my lines were dry rotted and cracked. thanks for the heads up. hopefully they will fit mine as well. now to find an affordable set...

The pathfinder has one metal O "part" that connects to the caliper right?

350px-S13_Ausr31brakeline2.jpg

Well supposedly there is not enough metal "hose" on that part for the machine to clamp on the rubber hose. I find it stupid since they clamped the rubber hose at the factory. Why cant they clamp them?

Well supposedly there is not enough metal "hose" on that part for the machine to clamp on the rubber hose. I find it stupid since they clamped the rubber hose at the factory. Why cant they clamp them?

They may have a different style machine? And most likely they are using their own judgement on the side of caution if it is questionable. It is a safetly item you are working with, and if they dont like it, then they are not going to do it.