521 Shifter

I need the stock shifter for the 521....When we removed my cab my stupid buddy broke the shifter off instead of taking it of. :mad: Let me know how much and how much shipped to 95215

thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the stock shifter for the 521....When we removed my cab my stupid buddy broke the shifter off instead of taking it of. :mad: Let me know how much and how much shipped to 95215

thanks

I've got a 71 521 parts truck with a 4 speed. If the shifter from that will work for you I'll just send it to you.

I've got a 71 521 parts truck with a 4 speed. If the shifter from that will work for you I'll just send it to you.

Pm'd you

4 speed or 5 speed?

Factory 4 speed, Its the one that has the nut on the bottom that holds the shifter on instead of the pin on the side like the 620

Pm'd you

Factory 4 speed, Its the one that has the nut on the bottom that holds the shifter on instead of the pin on the side like the 620

dang, got rid of it on Saturday. Pm 510abuse if you have trouble finding it. I gave it to him but I don't think he'll use it. GL

dang, got rid of it on Saturday. Pm 510abuse if you have trouble finding it. I gave it to him but I don't think he'll use it. GL

thanks, 72wagun hooked me up

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.