Anyone ever ship big items from Asia?

I don't know you but " I FUCKIN HATE YOU " :fu::fu::fu:

Them is some badass wheels.:cool:

:D Hahaha... I can't wait! I squealed like a school girl when I got the OK from the woman! I would have bought them anyway... :lol:

wow those look sick :eek:

Pretty rad, huh? I'm not sure what kind of wheels they are... there were tons of wheels that copied Star Sharks and this seems to be one of them. Never seen this exact wheel anywhere else though.

I brought over some mugen wheels years back but the place was in Japan and it was very secure and I wired money to them and in about 2 weeks they showed up at a different area at the airport. I had to go to customs and clear the paperwork and I don't remember paying fees but just took a while to get clear the paperwork. Once it did they told me to wait on the tarmac and a forklift came with the wheels. normally some places may say 3- 4 weeks as they may be sending it by boat and it takes a bit to fill the container and a while to clear customs and believe you have to go and pick them up at the port. I don't believe it will come to your door. That would probably cost a lot more. as for way to track it not sure. Did you wire money?

Well, I spoke with the chap and her cleared some questions up before I paid for them. Apparently he has sold quite a few wheel sets and shipped them her to the States... haven't had a chance to speak those customers but I know they frequent JNC. The seller's experience is that it nearly takes 3 months to arrive at my door. Who knows for sure... I started this thread before I was able to speak with the seller. If I get them sooner, the better! If they land at a port? Well I live pretty close to the major ports in So.Cal! Can't wait, Can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too...

In the meantime I'm attempting some research and trying to figure out what kind of wheels they are. Name, maker, color options... I would like to paint them correctly once I receive them.