Pre Oct. 68 Datsun 510 for sale $1500 o.b.o.

I've decided if I can get some good money out of it, i'm gonna sell my datsun.

pics are here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/veritech231/Datsun/

It's currently safe in storage so I don't need to sell it, and not in any hurry, but if someone here is looking for a good project. I never did get it running, but i never had the time to really work on it since i've bought it. and me having to move means it'll be in storage for some 3-6 months probably. and i'd prefer it go to a good home if someone is interested. pretty much all i know is that it is a pre oct. 1968 datsun 510. it has a rebuilt L18 motor. (new plugs, wires, distributor, distributor cap, starter, fuel pump. possibly other things)

Grant steering wheel.

Front seats in really good condition. rest of the interior in need of some help.

Extra L18 in pieces in the trunk.

only big rust through is right behind the rear passenger side door, and some shotty bondo work on the front right of the hood. the rest of the body seems to be in pretty good shape for a 40 year old car. a few dents here and there. nothing too bad.

Anyway. I'm asking $1500 o.b.o.

hit me up if you're interested.

the car is located in Utah and is responsability of the buyer to pick it up. (will obviously have to make solid arrangements with me as I have it in storage)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

700 bucks, how far away is the car from Ogden

just noticed this is a old post. You might want to pm him to see if it's still up for sale. GL

google says: 56.1 miles and will take about 56 mins to drive to Ogden ~ one way that is.

Datsun510001.jpg

Datsun510.jpg

Datsun510002.jpg

Datsun510006.jpg

Datsun510007.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.