new in the datto world.

ive been in the nissan/240-180sx game a while, owned like 10 of the bastards and a civic as a daily, im about to do some trading and such for a halfway decent 510 wagon,,any suggestions? mods and so forth, i dont plan on going full race or anything, just mild and tastefull.

-marcus

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh you are the guy that was advertising a CA18DET with no problems for trade for a KA. Too bad your buddies ratted you out. Turns out the turbo is junk as well as it having a bottom end problem. You should have been honest about the engine.. No one likes a liar!

240sx game really? I havent seen you at any drift events in the area....

never seen your car either.

you should get moar understeer and crash into art some more, aswell as dick over good people on wheels you lie about

Edited by freckles
ahh you are the guy that was advertising a CA18DET with no problems for trade for a KA. Too bad your buddies ratted you out. Turns out the turbo is junk as well as it having a bottom end problem. You should have been honest about the engine.. No one likes a liar!

me and jnec pulled the pan of and i found that its had a bad bearing,so i pulled it off the market,i wouldnt screw someone on purpose, one reason i didnt sell it to sssr20det, so before you call me a lair get your shit strait my friend