sonic puyallup wa

bagged84

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my gf is a roller skaten sever their i get free food all the time and NO i cant get you free food

i wouldnt trust my truck to go to portland...

i would go but im going on GIANT VW cruz with my gf sorry doodes but

some people lets meet their soon buy the end of the week!or yur not a real datsun lover

my gf is a roller skaten sever their i get free food all the time and NO i cant get you free food

i wouldnt trust my truck to go to portland...

i would go but im going on GIANT VW cruz with my gf sorry doodes but

some people lets meet their soon buy the end of the week!or yur not a real datsun lover

Roller skaten girlfriends are cool

Can you get me free food? :P

Get a 5-speed

VW cruz is pretty cool too

by the end of this week? Real Datsun lovers are going to Canby and are busy werkin on their dattos THIS week. How about within a couple weeks :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

ridiculous, I am truly disgusted when I see how many "me first" kinda folks waiting, driving like idiots, blocking intersections, crosswalks, etc, just to get a friggin burger! Like flies on the only turd in town :lol: Is it really that good?

Im down to meet there, i live like 5 minutes away. I think its hit and miss as far as lines go, ive been there 3 times since its opened, the first two had no wait and i just pulled right in, then the other night there were cars waiting in the gravel to take a spot. Hopefully it will die down a little more in the next month or so.