Looking for 520 fenders and a hood Atlanta GA. area

Looking for fenders and a hood for my 520. trying to find something with no cancer issues or something that looks like it has been in a rock slide. The more local the better. I know I am asking a lot. :lol:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for fenders and a hood for my 520. trying to find something with no cancer issues or something that looks like it has been in a rock slide. The more local the better. I know I am asking a lot. :lol:

I know that these will be potentially scarcer to find [like hen's teeth], but if you can't find 520 fenders and hood locally try a desperation move. 410 and 411 sedan fenders and hoods can be made to fit a 520. There are differences in the parking and turn signal lights, so if you do have to use sedan parts grab their parking/turn light assembly and the pan below the radiator opening. Knowlegable 520 fans will notice the difference but no one else will. It will look fine.

The 410 and 411 are aboot the same around here. I did not realize how hard it would be to find parts around here. Not going to let it get me down just makes me fight harder. Oh and thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.