SOCAL..I need a r200 mustache bar for a 510

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is... it was welded to fit... but I snapped into two pieces when i tried to burn out two days ago

If your in a bind you can take the stock one flip it and push it up under the studes pinching it between the frame i ran mine like that for about 6 months no problem

Just reweld it for now to get you by for the weekend. Just be sure to get it good and deep and maybe add another layer of flat stock to it to be safe.

Then order up a purpose built bar from MadDat or what's his name up in the Bay Area (it's still early in the morning I can't remember the name of that shop, somebody help me out). I got mine through MadDat and they even custom made it per a couple measurements I gave them so I could use a Z32 diff cover instead of a Z31 cover.

FYI, the mounting surface of Z32 covers doesn't stick out as far as Z31 covers making fitment easier.

Just reweld it for now to get you by for the weekend. Just be sure to get it good and deep and maybe add another layer of flat stock to it to be safe.

Then order up a purpose built bar from MadDat or what's his name up in the Bay Area (it's still early in the morning I can't remember the name of that shop, somebody help me out). I got mine through MadDat and they even custom made it per a couple measurements I gave them so I could use a Z32 diff cover instead of a Z31 cover.

FYI, the mounting surface of Z32 covers doesn't stick out as far as Z31 covers making fitment easier.

You mean either Troy Ermish of ermish-racing aka the 510 Parts Outlet or Dan of DGR Fabrication?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.