my 68 520

nemosfate

yes i know its been way too long since i aid i was gonna post these up when i joined.... anyway these pics where takin when i first got it two summers ago.It was used in Oregan by an old couple to haul a camper and they just kept it parked in a barn when they didnt use it.They where supposed to have got it from Cali. I saved it from a buddy that was gonna turn it into a dragstrip truck. havent done much but drive it but im hoping to freshen it up a bit this summer.

downsized_drcam570.jpg

downsized_drcam588.jpg

downsized_drcam587.jpg

downsized_drcam586.jpg

downsized_drcam578.jpg

downsized_drcam581.jpg

more in my photo bucket

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/nemosfate/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love 520's..not many left on the road. Looks to be in good shape too. Got a ?....whats the lever on the PS of the dash for?

the old couple that had it put that on when theyd park it, its to cut the power from the battery. it dont help anything cuz the batt still dies! lol:blink:

thanks guys and yeah that bumper was heavy as hell! if you look in the photobucket link i took it of last week and fabbed up a license plate bracket just to be able to drive it still