East Coast/atlanta July 4th meet

ok i am still trying my best to get some ratsuners out to our old school japanese car meets in GA. this is going to be a fun and big meet.

July 4th 2009-Georgia International Horse Park-conyers ga

they are letting us do the show inside the gates of the festival. there will also be 2 corvette clubs holding shows there that day. there will be a "contest" peaple will get to vote for their favorite car and a trophy will be awarded at the end of the night. it is a big festival with concerts, kids attractions, and of course a huge firework display at dark. i look forward to taking my family along.

we have had 60 or cars at some of our meets, the requirements are much like the JNC forum. so 60 plus pre-1985 japanese cars at once. hopefully more at this event. our meet from last year is featured in the new JNC magazine with a full page spread. we are trying to show the scene is growing here on the east coast. search google for either "garage zero" or "japanese nostalgic street fighters" and you will see many different peaple thoughts on the meets. ratsun folks will love it, it's not like a jccs show where all the cars are perfect. these are hard driven, well loved machines, like we have here. no trailored cars because we cant afford trailors! jk. for any more info visit

http://www.garagezero.com

here are some pics from ou last meet at The Mitty.

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4806

we need more datsuns! datsun are always out numbered by toyota, mazda, and mitsu.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this on the nico forums or whatever it's called, I'm definitely there. The horse park is a few minutes from my house.:D

Hopefully my truck will be roadworthy by then. *crosses fingers* I need to go get my license as well, so I'll be able to drive it.:lol:

EDIT: oh yeah, what oldskl said... are trucks allowed?

Edited by Weaver
  • 1 month later...

i'd acually like someone to drive my 620. it has never made it to a meet and i'd like everyone to see it before i let it go. this is of course if the Toyota Crown is ready. {there is no datsun this big, it was to perfect for the family. couldn't pass it up} but yeah it's a family event so hopefully we all load up in there and if you want your welcome to cruise the 620. i'll pm you about it more.

• 2 weeks later...