620 Bench

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

620 bench seat for sale, good shape. It's been reupholstered in green velour w/ buttons (old man was pimpin). I just pulled it for a couple buckets I dont have yet :D Has a couple ciggie burns, but oh well, $40 for a seat that works and doesnt smell like piss is a pretty fair deal :lol: So if your is beat, come get mine, and if you dig the rest of the matching interior, I'll make you a deal on all of it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

620 bench seat for sale, good shape. It's been reupholstered in green velour w/ buttons (old man was pimpin). I just pulled it for a couple buckets I dont have yet :D Has a couple ciggie burns, but oh well, $40 for a seat that works and doesnt smell like piss is a pretty fair deal :lol: So if your is beat, come get mine, and if you dig the rest of the matching interior, I'll make you a deal on all of it.

How much to ship to Dayton, Ohio

Thanks!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

hmmm.... not sure how I'd go about finding that out. Weight? Package size? I'm sure I could fold it, twine it up, and find a box, but not sure how to go about estimating how much shipping charges would be.

something that heavy would be cheaper to bus it. if you send it fedex or ups that will be very costly.

call your local bus terminal, the info they will need is the nearest bus stop to where the seat will be picked up at, box size and weight. as for a box, go get a dish washer , clothes dryer or fridge box and just fold and cut it down to the size you need.

you can weight the item after its been boxed on a bathroom scale.

Edited by 420n620

do you got any pics of the whole interior?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.