OEM/NOS find

I went out and browsed the parts again, took a couple pictures just to give an idea of this old parts mine.

1. on the bottom are lots of chrome, wheels, motor parts 2. fenders, motor parts

2252138820102197423S500x500Q85.jpg2694297890102197423S500x500Q85.jpg

1&2. lots and lots of hubcaps

2248459010102197423S500x500Q85.jpg2107166720102197423S500x500Q85.jpg

1. headlight bezels, bumper pieces, air cleaners 2. Fender skirts for a lot of old cars even edsel!

2573252370102197423S500x500Q85.jpg2367586180102197423S500x500Q85.jpg

Here is a link to the full album: http://rides.webshots.com/album/571488833QYqzcu

I didn't get pictures of the whole place just the back part of the store. Thanks to my cellphone.

Bonvo - Didn't manage to find the bearings for the 235 or rear fenders. Actually he laughed at me when I asked him about the fenders... haha!

purple - I found a couple things for edsel but no tail lights or hood ornaments. I found fender skirts and some odds and ends small pieces for edsel.

jefe de jefes - no dice on the electric windows...

420n620 - I asked him about the gto parts he said that he may have the bezels and radio but I would have to see a picture of both so I can identify it myself.

If anyone can think of anything they need let me know. There are 30's and 40's tail light lenses in the box and a ton more just stuffed into boxes and sitting on shelves, lots of fender skirts mostly primer, I neglected to get pictures of the front building today. But if you can give me a picture so I can identify it myself it would be better than asking, the old man is pretty puny and it's getting hard for him to get around.

Edited by ezcruiser
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still finding datsun/nissan parts, unfortunately I'm having a hard time identifying the model they fit. I'm trying to compile a bunch of information from ratdat.com and nissanparts.cc. It seems I only have one piece of weatherstripping and I think it fits an 810. I'm keeping a list of the parts and I'll eventually post it up.

I'm still finding datsun/nissan parts, unfortunately I'm having a hard time identifying the model they fit. I'm trying to compile a bunch of information from ratdat.com and nissanparts.cc. It seems I only have one piece of weatherstripping and I think it fits an 810. I'm keeping a list of the parts and I'll eventually post it up.

sounds good, keep me posted

A public word of thanks for all the work you are doing just trying to put this all together man. I know it can be tough just workin with these old guys that have been hording parts for so many years. Thanks for the letters about the Simca parts too. I hope we can work something out.:cool: