Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you $200 for the carb!:lol:

LMAO!!

ill hold you to it too erick :fu::fu:

Aaron, did you see my project thread :D

Stock Height

03-18-09_1858.jpg

Then i dropped it some. I will get back in there and go lower soon. I removed the rubber bumpers, and have pinto shocks to install. Need to adjust the camber a bit.

Heres with the drop, i still need to strip the paint off to and get them red

03-21-09_1728.jpg

03-21-09_1729.jpg

nah no worries man

with a few replies more people look in them anyways to see what the fuss is about :D

really im just tired of lugging that damn bumper in the back of my truck, i cant put it on the ground or i get bitched at, i dont want to just trash it (hell someone with a welder could put the metal to use you know, it would be good for seat support on the floor, or seat rails or what have you)

The carb i just dont want to keep ahold of it. probly should be rebuilt but it did work.

Oh, i forgot to mention I have a stock air cleaner for free too. I wont throw that away its still in good shape. Needs to be cleaned and comes with a few hoses on it.

Erick (datto510) was nice enough to give me that for the stock carb but i ended up getting the weber. He can have it back if he wants it, if not its free to anyone on here. Ill tote that around for a year or so and keep it handy in case someone wants it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.