Viva Las Vegas

Steroid

Any of You guys heading to Las Vegas for this???

http://www.vivalasvegas.net/timetable.php

As You know, pre 1964 and Japanese built vehicles are NOT allowed. But that doesn't stop Me from parking Choptana in the parking lot!!! I just might try to go one day this year. As it stands, I will be working that weekend, though. So it's a "maybe". But any of You planning on attending? I'd love to walk through the show. I did it in 2005 and it was awesome! If I just park Choptana in the parking lot, I'm sure the Japanese folks attending would be suprized!! Let Me know if You might be going.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, tomorrow is the day. Actually, the run is going on now. Anyway, there is a 60/40 % chance that I will be taking up Choptana. I will not know until about 8 p.m. tonight. I'd sure like to see any of You if You might be going. Once again, DON'T look for Choptana at the run itself, but in the parking lot somewhere as is is Japanese and built after 1964. If any of You might be going for just the day tomorrow please either call or email Me. I will be trying to leave here about 5 a.m. to hopefully get at least a "viewable" parking space by 7.