Hah, might have introduced an old timer back into 510s

rzrdisco

story goes as I came from class today and left my car in the driveway cause I had parts in my garage preventing me from going in. anyway, i'm sitting around listening to music and some guy comes and knocks on my door. i answer it and it's some old guy who looks to be in his early 50s (basically he looked like he grew up in the 70s). cool guy, he started talking to me about how he saw my car and that he had a '71 as his first car, and was really into the 510s. we talked for a long ass time about the cars and stuff and i guess he got a symptom of nostalgia and is now dieing to get another 510. hah! so i tell him about golden gardens this sunday and about the 510s in this area. hopefully he'll end up getting one (i also told him about that 69 2 door that frank and them worked on for sale).

yeah that's pretty much it, lol. it's raining and i'm bored as shit, so i thought i might as well share.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, this old guy,.... I'm 49 and still a kid inside. My body is another thing 10 operations ehhhh. Anyhow, ya spreading it around is good. It makes me feel young, thats one reason why I drive rigs from back in the day.

You may have helped turn the page to a new chapter in that guys book of life.:) That is a very cool thing man. Thanx for sharing.

PEACE WRAT