The Battle has Begun...

LCDC

Oh wow, can't believe it, i've been so busy this week working i wasn't sure if I posted it or not. The lil' hustler got the motor and tranny put in last sunday night. Now every thing else needs to be peiced together, dash board, wiring harness driveline. I do however need to replace the crank pulley since I found out it was bent and cracked. I'm thinking it won't do no harm, but since the radiator isn't in yet, i should just get it done. But i'll have to take it off the motor that came out of that truck which is a runner, but will now be minus a water pump, distributor, and now crank pulley.

Anyone gonna come help finish this thing this weekend? there will be plenty of beer.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post pics soon enough. Yesterday has been a marathon of sorts putting lugnuts truck together. Its 8:30 am, and I just got home from working on it all night to get ready for round two.

Everything is pretty much hooked up accept the distributor, the clutch master cylinder, and the clutch slave cylinder. Finally got the fender bolted on and got it to line up the best I could. With any luck, we'll be turning this thing over some time this after noon. The exhaust will still need to be installed as well.

I'm stumped on a two prong plug thats suppose to plug into the Distributor apparently. I could be wrong though and it might go to something else It has a male end and a female end next to each other and has a sleeve for the other plug to slide into and sort of oval shaped. Hopefully i'll finger her out though:D