When: Sunday, April 19th

Time: 11AM

Where: Tetotom Park

2127 Heartland Drive

Antelope, CA 95843

Tetotom

^^ link

As WagDatto so graciously put

No revving, burnouts, donuts, racing, roasting 1st, dropping 2nd, chirping 3rd, drifting, dragging, or other general nonsense.

Set rules on parking this time around. AKA, you need to be hard parked if you're with the group of cars (for picture taking's sake!) If you don't want your license plate on the internet, remove it or cover it when you get there!

RATSUN DUDES!! PLEASE MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND SIGN UP ON THE ZILVIA SITE, SO WE CAN GET ONE EQUAL LIST GOING!!

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/246233-sacramento-april-2009-meet-bbq-potluck.html

Edited by WagDatto
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

** This post is copied from Zilvia, so screen names may not make any sense (besides Xerox!) It was a blast, though, hope you guys can make it to the next one!! **

I had a great time, even though it was like a MILLION degrees outside, and I got a little burnt! Everyone who came out, thanks for making it a great event! We were a bit disorganized on the food/utensil situation, but I'll remember that for next time so we can get it on lock.

I'm glad there was minimal "flexing" when everyone was leaving! Revs were kept down, and nobody related to the meet made a scene about leaving. Drama free meets are always more fun. Again, thanks for coming out and it was great to meet you guys! I'm gonna look into getting stickers/shirts made for future meets.

So this is the first set of pictures I uploaded, and only a few from the lot. There were WAY more people/cars than I thought there would be. I think it's a safe guess to say close to 40 cars at the biggest part during the day?

Long Shot

IMG_1326.jpg

Xerox's turbo Maxima:

IMG_1328.jpg

Datsun 510 Power!

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

VIP and RicerJ

IMG_1332.jpg

Jonny Fraz and MrFuel

IMG_1333.jpg

DriftSub and SunnyS14

IMG_1334.jpg

Kouki Patrol and Ole Corolla

IMG_1337.jpg

Clean FC and a few S13's - check out how many parking spaces are OURS!!

IMG_1339.jpg

That one drunk chick's S13

IMG_1340.jpg

Overflow parking on the street

IMG_1342.jpg