Inland empire piston and rotor meet 3/13/09

PERTANO

I know I'm a new guy here, but I think some of you might recognize my name from some of the other forums. Anyway I just wanted to let some of the other I.E.rs that we hold a little meet every other friday night from 7-whenever at the Farmer Boys off Haven in Rancho Cucamonga. It's a small meet and it's all descent people that love cars. NO RICERS!!!! We're going to be meeting tommorrow night Friday the 13th at the same spot. If you can make it please do. Just show up and park.

Hope to see some Dattos there.

Here is the address and a picture of the spot.

9670 Haven Ave., Ste. 101

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

attachment.php?attachmentid=334596&stc=1&d=1236701465

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm a new guy here, but I think some of you might recognize my name from some of the other forums. Anyway I just wanted to let some of the other I.E.rs that we hold a little meet every other friday night from 7-whenever at the Farmer Boys off Haven in Rancho Cucamonga. It's a small meet and it's all descent people that love cars. NO RICERS!!!! We're going to be meeting tommorrow night Friday the 13th at the same spot. If you can make it please do. Just show up and park.

Hope to see some Dattos there.

Here is the address and a picture of the spot.

9670 Haven Ave., Ste. 101

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

attachment.php?attachmentid=334596&stc=1&d=1236701465

I'll try to make it. Look for a red wagon. You can't miss it. :D

Datrod,

thanks for making the drive to the meet. The wagon is a beauty!!!! I hope to see you and more of you Datsun owners out there in two weeks. We plan on making this a Bi-Weekly meet.

Next one will take place March 27, 2009. See you then!!!

Hey,Datrod you take pics..............I will see you guys next meet.............:D

Yea. I did take a couple, I'll post up later. Wes a good meet. Lots of nice people. Now I want a corolla.:(

• 2 weeks later...