14x7 -9 konig rewinds with toyo t1r tires, practically new

I'm just going to sell these off for now. They have 480 highway miles or so on the wheels and tires. I'd like 500 for the set as thats what I have in them between mounting and gas. Wheels are gunmetal with a polished lip and the toyo t1r tires are 195 45 14.

I'm in scappoose or and I will not ship. My cel is 503 410 0021 shaun.

Here is a pic of them before I had them mounted a while back. Ignore the wats on top of the tires

wheels.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to go with 15s on the lambda, although they seem to fit almost perfect on the 74 galant minus the small tire. Mainly, I jsut need some extra money right now as I will be going back on the road pretty soon for work, and will need a chunk of change for gas and hotel as I will probably be doing ym next job in socal. Shit isnt cheap and I''ll be at least a weak fof from my first paycheck. I was going down to santa barbra for a job when my colt bhg, which ithink may have been bhg earlier in the week, and the high speed highway cruising made it worse. I made it about 40 miles from grants pass from scappoose before I turned around and limped the car back home. Those are the only miles I put on these wheels. and tires.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.