curious about value?

hey kid, i am wondering if the seats from any of the pre 74 style of beattle will work?, i have access to 3 sets that an old man has in his garage just collecting dust. i do know they are low back seats from the more vintage 60's era of bugs, and i could probably get them for free as he is wanting to clean out his garage. i will go see him this week and look them over, and maybe take some pics of them just to see what they would look like in the old truck. will keep you posted as to what i find out on this. thanks for the information. do you know what material was used to seal and paint the frames for these trucks?,, mine is peeling off and i have discovered rust starting under this coating material. just means another project for this perfectionist to try and achieve the level i want this rig to aspire to for my mother in law tribute build, boy this is turning out ot be a large rebuild for this freebie1600 truck and my pocket.

Terry:eek::eek:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way to know for certain is to test them out, i dont know your height and stats but i'm a small dude so i can pretty much fit anything and sit with no problem but the reason i wanted vw low backs is cause i dont like it when the head rest shows through the back window if you know what i mean.. and no i dont know what material was used, but i would say treat it asap before the problem gets bigger.. take pics of the seat situation when you try it out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.