280z's in McCleary

I had my truck exhaust done recently, after he was done the guy started asking me questions about my love for datsuns (he had also done the exhaust for my wagon awhile back) he then showed me his project sitting in the back of his shop under a cover, it was a 280z, looked to be an '80 or maybe a '79, not too sure really I'm not much of a Z-guy, anyway it was stripped down to metal with all the interior and exterior parts in boxes in his attic, only one rear fender had been buggered up a bit, and he had filled it in to the point that it didn't look too bad. I had always wondered why he had a Z-car sitting outside his shop, turns out that was his parts car (or road map as he called it). Sadly I don't have any pictures of them but I did promise him I'd ask you guys about them, he wants to sell both for $1500, the motor runs, just needs to have the intake and exhaust hooked back up, and from my understanding the only part he needs for completion is a rear hatch seal, he spent a good half an hour trying to sell me these, If there's any interest from you guys I'll go out and take pictures for you and hook you up with his number, otherwise it'll just be another garaged Z waiting for it's time to shine. :cool:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.