CL kewl '75 yota for sale

No relation to me, but looks rattastic and would prolly be a fun ride! Aparently he put alot of money into it a decade or so ago. But it needs a lot of work. Don't know if he will get the asking price, but they are rare in these parts of the country, so who knows.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/bar/1039415284.html

Sellers description:

'75 Toyota Celica GT Sick Built 20R With NOS System !!1975 Coupe. Tilt-forward hood. Take entire car for parts or to complete the project. All parts will fit any TOYOTA with 20R or 22R engines and most models 1975-Up (any 20R or 22R with carburation). All original body. This car has over $8000 in Hi Performance parts and custom work. The body is rough (though no major rot or major damage, just over 30 years old w/ original paint and some rust & rot). There is really too much to list, but here's a partial list: Weber Carb (BIG, dbl. barrel downdraft-Model: 40DFAV. This was discontinued when It was bought its Probably a fortune now.) Edelbrock manifold, K&N Hi flow filter and breather, forged hi-comp pistons, engine was 20R machined-out to 22R displacement, Crane cam, ported head & valve job, NOS port-injection system (4 nozzles, 1 in each manifold runner-not carb plate type-installed but never used-no engine damage), cowl mounted gauges (oil at 62 psi/fuel pressure 3psi ), Holley fuel pump, header, custom exhaust, Supertrapp straight thru muffler, plastic rigid race seat, TRW 5-point harness, fog/driving lights w/ relay, distributor tweaks w/ all electronic Accel HiPerf ignition (coil/control box, etc.), 8mm Hi Perf plug wires, KYB shocks, I'm including in addition to the Nice stock wheels/Yokohama tires (which are flat-spotted and dry-rotted Hold air ) 10" Mickey Thompson drag slicks w/ steel wheels (slicks screwed to rims BRAND NEW NO DRY ROT! keyed hood locks, more. Also included but not installed, Nitrous Oxide system control computer. Most of these parts are discontinued or extremely rare these days (car built 20 years ago, it was a daily driver, and never finished). It kind of got forgot about! The car Does run ! It has NO emissions equipment. This is a stripped-down street racer with drag-strip capability, DRIFTER CAR!!! It has been Of Rd for 12 years. The rear end blew, and that was that. There Is no issue with the engine ! Carb NEEDS Rebuild But Runs GOOD !!! Clutch Stuck From Sitting But Have BRAND NEW Center force clutch in Box !

3n83p73o3ZZZZZZZZZ92hb59e7b0074bf17f8.jpg

3kc3o43l4ZZZZZZZZZ92hc0b51b02fd751d65.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those Celicas. I've looked for one around my area and have had essentially 0 luck. Considering the prices and conditions of the ones I did find, I don't think that the one in your post is a bad price.