CA: full napz engine and tranny for sale

Location of Item: Orange County CA.

Item for Sale: Full napz engine and 5spd tranny.

Price 500obo

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

****edited, couple more pics out of the engine.

*****edited, more pictures added.

here is a preliminary photo of it inside my 510 before it was pulled. Its out now and Im going to be in the OC area to move it to my dads garage this Sat.

Engine has been running great thus far. no strange whines or knocks. The tranny sounds like the throw out bearing is dry, slight whine while its in neutral goes away when I depress the clutch. I "believe" its a z24. as thats what I was told it was when I bought this 510. Any how its out now, and its all there. Im unclear of how many miles are on the engine, but it ran great while it was in.

the dime is under going ka24de'o'plasty right now so I dont need this any more

you can respond here, PM me, email me (hackeyesup at me dot com), call me 2138800501, or AIM me. Im usually around.

I live up in LA, so getting to OC is going to be weekend only. I really dont want to ship it, and I dont want to part it out. Granted money is the lube of all evil so make an offer, and lets do some business.

More juicy photo's to come as soon as I get some online.

Datsun needs a new set of shoes.

thanks for your time

-casey

Edited by ichorid
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take cash + anything.

Im into book, electronics, comics, video games, antique technology, guns, etc. Ill entertain anything.

this is a quote from datzenmike at the510realm

Ah more pictures and it's now clear. It's a California motor so it does have an O2 sensor for the electric feedback carb. I'm used to the Canadian ones and it fooled me. So it could be an '83.5 to '86 but judging by the lack of vacuum lines on the intake probably an early Z24. To make that carb work you would need to include the ECU box that came with it. Of course a Weber would fix that. It's also from a 2wd truck, the starter has been replaced with an L series and the tranny ratios are:

1st....3.321

2nd... 1.903

3rd... 1.308

4th... 1.000

5th... 0.833

rev... 3.382

• 2 weeks later...

sorry haven't called ur dad, been busy at work and since autobachs is closing it's doors i've been allocating some funds buying misc parts about $300 worth of misc parts...hahaha

Super FAT sale,

get it all Struts, rotors, Calipers, Tranny, engine, sway bar. 500obo!!!!

this weekend only.

if you have anything to offer in trade, here is what Im looking for.

Rear suspension (not stock)

Front 280zx Coil overs

KA24DE throttle cable

KA24DE gas pedal

Hood, CF or rust free stock

Head Liner

Windshield Seals, (front mainly)

Elec Speedo

Head Lights (not stock, H4's or something brighter than stock)

Seats, (stock, or anything, Front needed and Rear needed) I have seats just dont like my current ones

Electronics (Head units, amps, speakers, no subs, GPS, tiny LCD's)

Edited by ichorid

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.