any interest on an l16?

i got this in a trade with Phlebmaster here are some pics of it http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3393&page=2 and if you look through the build thread you will find a vid somewhere its been rebuilt as you can see in there. i don't really need to sell it but i can use the money for something else, and i may also include an l16 exhaust many also looking for 150 or trade for some side drafts maybe? like i said mot really in that big of hurry to sell it but i can always use money :lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u67 is there only now it has a l20 cam in it, bastard kept his cam lol (jk on the bastard part Aaron)

lol that's funny.

It has a rebuilt A87 open chamber head (or did when I gave it to bagged_datsun) with an L20 cam in it. It has flat tops, and new timing set, and all new gaskets, and new rings, and...well read my project thread. :D

lol that's funny.

It has a rebuilt A87 open chamber head (or did when I gave it to bagged_datsun) with an L20 cam in it. It has flat tops, and new timing set, and all new gaskets, and new rings, and...well read my project thread. :D

the head is still on there (unlike the big cam : ( ) its untouched seance he dropped it off

sorry, i was too brief. i was asking you want 150 for this motor? i have been toying with the idea of starting from scratch, and it sounds like what your selling would be a good starting place compared to pulling one from a pull it yard.

yeah 150 for the rebuilt engine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.