Question agian!

jrbd10

Guys, Im really getting serious with the SR swap I have been dreaming about. So its come down to this. I'm taking my car to Signal in Torrance, CA. For those of you who are familiar with the name Signal ringing in your head the famous Signal Skyline R34, yup thats the guys. So they too are excited and want to get it and slap a signal sticker on my car. So, for the engine swap they want 6,000. A down payment of 1,000. So tomorrow the 22, i will have knee surgery and i wont drive for about 3-6 weeks. Hopefully my dad well send in my car with the down payment. I already told my dad this is vital if i wanna go to school up north and i don't want any graduation gift or anything this is my birthday and graduation and so on and so forth. So I'm asking for someone to answer a few questions. I need to fix suspension and brakes before the swap. So does anyone one know any suspension setup to work with my 1974 Datsun 710 2door Sedan? I've heard its the same setup up front for a 510. the rear is what is different. is this true? Can anyone go out of there way and either send me a list of products i can do or a brake setup. Signal said they would install it too for labor only if i supply the parts at around $180 no matter the part. So for swap and suspension and brakes I'm guessing 8,000 would do the trick but i first need suspensiona and brakes. Please help me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic