2004 Lincoln LS 3.0 Struts.

Hi All.I took my wife's car to the same place that I bought my Bf's and American Racing Rims from.They did a great job when they aligned the front end.The steering wheel is perfectly straight.But any way,her struts were leaking oil and it was all over both sides of her car.It got so bad,that it was so hard to steer.I looked at some videos on how to do.But I am going to let that shop do it.They told me 700 and 3 hours to do.Also a friend at work took his Lexus there and they replaced his and did a good job.He had it raised in the air and showed my all the oil on the Struts.When I get it home I will drive on my ramps and clean all the oil up underneath.That car sits low like a vette.I had a low profile floor jack in it by the spare,but someone at the body shop stole it a while back.They gave me a scissor jack.They are junk.I used that floor jack a few years ago when I put a new radiator in it.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic