2014 Jeep Wrangler, yes, another one…

Ok, so this is my 7th Jeep, 4th Wrangler.  I really love these things, so once my retirement was complete I went on the hunt for a new one. This iteration is a Wrangler Rubicon unlimited model.

I intend to use it to support search and rescue crews as a coffee bringer.  I can’t do the searches anymore, but I can assist as health permits.

i swapped out the stock wheels for Method 701s and BFGoodrich KO2’s 285/70R17 to keep me ready for light off-roading.  

I addressed one of the biggest failure points for these Jeeps, their strange cooling system and its propensity to cut out the heater core. There’s a Mishimoto Coolant Filter system under the red Mishimoto silicone hoses.  I replaced the stock radiator after I noticed it weeping with a stock replacement.  Everything else I’ve done was to bring maintenance up to date because I have questions about past owners.  The same questions we all have.  

Inside I added a new radio over the stock unit after the input on it failed.  The dash has a Bullet mounting system for my phone, Garmin off-road system, as well as the Dash-3 off-road controller.

IMG_2112.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_0648.jpeg

IMG_6863.jpeg

IMG_9913.jpeg

IMG_9824.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg

Edited by Soundline
Wrong picture
  • Like 1
  • Replies 0