FS: 1972 Datsun 510 (So Cal) - $2,800

I am selling my 1972 Datsun 510 - 4 door.

Specs include:

naps-z (z24) 2.4L inline 4 carb'd engine swap w/ 5 speed gearbox upgrade, electric fuel pump, 16x7 Volk knock-offs. it's got fairly new and good paint, black leather seats front & back from an Integra GSR, black grill, black front spook lower airdam/spoiler, black door handles, cd player, (2) 6x9s in the back panel behind seats, (2) 5 1/4" speakers up front, and 2 tweeters, alarm system, lowered, new battery and terminals.

It's a pretty clean dime, but unfortunately I have 2 (with a possible Three) other projects that consume my garage full of Z parts, engines, etc... and I don't have the time, money or space right now since I also have 2 kids to support. The clutch is bad and doesn't allow you to move the car when in gear and car is running. It will shift through the gears just fine, but once you release the clutch it makes some good clunking.

Engine fires right up every time though and runs strong & healthy, sounds good too.

I'm located in Corona, Ca

$2,700 obo w/out the wheels, bring your own

$3,000 obo w/ the wheels

If you would like to purchase this car and need it towed locally, but don't have a tow, I can tow the car to you within 60 miles for a fee.

I will not freight ship this car, not to another state and not internationally so don't even ask. I will not sell to someone for someone else as in I won't deal with a "broker", "loan officer", "mover", "colleague", etc without the actual buyer being present to avoid any scams. If you want the car, then you better be here to sign for it in person, otherwise don't even bother.

Need to sell asap. Come check it out anytime, I'm usually home most of the day or relatively close by so give me a call.

Here's some pics, car just needs a bath...

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Contact me via:

PM

cell: 951-532-7207

aim/yahoo IM: s30zforce

email: s30zforce@yahoo.com

Edited by 280zForce
removed price from title
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.