Datsun 1981 B310 Sunny build

1970datsun510

I found my way back to the land of Datsun... I just received my payment (1981 Datsun B210) to bring back to life a 1978 Datsun 200SX. 

ill post pic's... but what do my fellow Ratsun's use to turn a jpg to a URL? I don't want some photo bucket app that messes up over time.

thank you for your input

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my powder blue 310 is locked up tight I pulled the A15 and took it apart looks like it was a low mile replacement engine. it looks like it lost the head gasket was driven with no antifreeze, and put water in when it was hot leaked into the cylinders then they went to start it and hydro locked it. it has 1 bent push rod on intake #3.

On the 200sx I took a green scotch brite pad to the paint. it has a repaint but is starting to look good under the Oxidized paint

going to pop out the dents and clear it for now. pulled the l20b auto to clean it up. it runs OK needs a non emissions carb. we don't need a E-test on classic cars in New Mexico USA.

I love the Green paint on the 200sx,

and my powder blue 310 is the prefect color.