WTT 1973 BMW 2002 for 68-71 2dr 510

This is just a feeler, im kinda testing the waters to see if there is any interest in the trade.

i have a red 1973 BMW 2002 2dr, its the last year with a round tail light. The car has a motor in it but doesnt have a head on it. Motor ran when the head was on it but i needed the head for my friends 2k2 and i planned on doing an M52 swap into it but never got that far. The rest of the car minus motor is about 98% complete.

I've had the car for almost 3 years now and its just been sitting at a friends house being stored.I dont have any pics on this computer but i'll be going out and getting pics of it in the next few days if there is any interest in the car Its located in renton washington.

I'm looking to trade the car or sell it, If i trade it i'm looking for a 68-71 datsun 510 2dr with a manual trans. I dont care if it runs or not but i would like it to atleast have most of the parts there. The car can have a few minor dents and such but i would like for it to be pretty streight as the 2k2 has a few dings but is in great shape. PLEASE NO RUST BUCKETS. i can not stand rust more than dents and such.. I'm willing to trade even for a half way finished project as long as its fairly complete.

Feel free to either im or call me if you have any interest.

cell number is 206 234 2685 names Jeremi.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.