1990 nissan

Selling my sentra. After its sold i will use my truck as a daily driver.

its a black 2d, 5 speed. 157k.

new tires/brakes/cap/rotor/wires/bat

new alt $200

new fuel pump and shop install $550

pioneer cd player and speakers

Killer gas mileage!!!!

And i mean that, i pay 30 or less to fill it up. I can drive from my house, to astoria and back. its about 325 miles. and it only takes a hair over half tank. City mpg is great also.

Good car, prev owners had some normal maint done on it before i bought it.

Theres a dent behind the driver door, not to bad tho. Crack in the windshield but like that when i got it. Heater works but the blower sometimes wont turn on, i just tap it and it kicks over fine. new fan is 100 dollars ill reflect that in the selling price. Tho it runs fine, I dont know if/when the timing gear+water pump maint was done. So assume that it should be since i think normal maint calls for every 60-90k to replace. It has A/C but needs a recharge.

i put it up for 1500 or best since i paid 1300 for the car and then put over 1300 into it. Moving down to oregon soon and could use the cash for storage, u-haul and to get my datsun legal+road worthy.

Make a resonable offer and its yours. I dont have any pics right now, but will try and get some. I live in graham, if any are interested let me know. PM me an offer or for a phone number to come check it out. And i dont expect to get 1500 out of it, just put it up for that.

**Edit, i really need the cash, but despite getting my ass chewed by my gf i might consider trade for a datsun car/truck.

Edited by h2theizzo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit. i just got raped on that deal!

I wouldnt have sold it for less than 1K (unless someone here wanted it)

Got a shut off notice with the power company today, had to do a quick sale on it and only got 550 dollars :( that was a good car

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.