Rubberman's Dash Pads for Datsun Trucks and B210's

I'm learning how to upload PICs, using photobucket. PM Rubberman for quicker e-mails. I'll forward your Questions and orders.

Rubberman's Dog checking the Paint.

77kc200481.jpg

Edited by Nicholas7620
to put in PICs, correct PM address
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An After PIC

Oct2008063.jpg

A Before PIC

Oct2008046-Copy.jpg

A Before PIC

Oct2008057-Copy.jpg

An After PIC

Oct2008060.jpg

An After PIC

Oct2008059.jpg

Rubberman also makes DASH PADS for Datsun TRUCKS 620's ,,,, Search Ratsun....(Try Page 2 of Datsun Parts for Sale)

Edited by Nicholas7620
add descriptions to photos and more info
To get them to show up in forums your going to want to use the "IMG" tag

just copy the code circled in red and paste it in your post :D hope that helps

imgtag.jpg

I see Skib, thank you very much. I just got Floor Mats from Rubberman, they are beautiful. I'll post them in a few hours, I am at work now.

PM rubberman if you want a set. Here is what they look like, I especially like the rubber sewn into the Driver side mat and I like the LOGO.

Oct212008049.jpg

My floor mat used to be a blue piece of carpet, ten years old, looked like poop. A Before PIC.

Oct212008048.jpg

After I put in floor mat, much better look, nice Datsun logo and rubber sewn in under clutch and brake pedals.

Oct212008050.jpg

Another After Pic

Oct212008056.jpg

Here you can see rubberman's dash pad and part of his floor mat (That's my foot). You can see my project in process, Putting in a CD player into my B210. I had to cut the dash out to get the old radio/cassette player and widen the dash to accept the new cd player/radio. That's my assistant's hand hanging out of the dash.

Oct212008051.jpg

Timmy (Dog #3) thinks the Floor mats smell good.

Oct212008054.jpg

Timmy likes the feel of the Floor mat on his feet.

Oct212008055.jpg

Roxie, aka "Foxy" Roxie, She wants to get down. My cute little "bitch" didn't want to check out the Floor mats until they were in the B210.

Oct212008053.jpg

Big Thanks to Rubberman, he makes nice floor mats. His Floor mats would spruce up any and ALL DATSUNS, trucks, cars.

Nicholas

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.