KA24DE Need help please!!!!! Lift or rod?

bk whitest

some background info
I have a 93 ka24de swapped into 1980 Datsun 720 blah unknown miles
Point is day one started ran fine she ran fine than started burning anti frezze ( head gasket ) ran for awhile developed a ticking in the rear part of the head and it began to become extremely bad it's my daily now off the road.
Before I open her up like to be ready just would like a heads up if interested to help suck at uploading

Shoot me a email I'll send you before an after videos of it running at mohr62@gmail.com helpppppppppp

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some background info
I have a 93 ka24de swapped into 1980 Datsun 720. Blah, unknown miles.
Point is, one day started ran fine. She ran fine, than started burning anti frezze. ( head gasket ) Ran for awhile developed a ticking in the rear part of the head and it began to become extremely bad. It's my daily now off the road.
Before I open her up, like to be ready, just would like a heads up if interested to help. Suck at uploading

Shoot me a email, I'll send you before an after videos of it running. mohr62@gmail.com helpppppppppp

There that's more understandable. If it's the head gasket you know very well you should change it. Driving it like this can only get worse. It can over heat and warp the head or worse yet erode the soft aluminum. Change the gasket.

Not sure of the procedure on the DE but look into securing the bottom timing chain so the tensioner does not fall out when the cam sprocket is removed.

• Like 1