Looking for Ol Yeller

So I figure I would try to start here to try to find my old dime. I'm starting because it's cheaper then paying the div since they already take enough of our money for our vehicles. OK so here it goes. It's a 72 2 Dr dime that had 13 Libras that the last time I saw it was in Santa Rosa. I sold it to a kid which I know I should have never sold in the 1st place. I did this because I fully restoring a 69 2 Dr with only 11000 original mile from an old lady in lake county. It had all the receipts from Lake County datsun. Anyways back to the discussion. As I was saying sold it to a kid that day he got pulled over for not having head lights on. It got towed. I went to the top yard because the new owner didn't have the money to get it out. Went to pay the fees but didn't have a release form the PD. So a couple of weeks gone by and the lean holder sold it. I then traced it to Rincon Valley tried to get a hold of new owner but didn't want to sell. Kept my eye on it for a few yrs. And BAM disappeared. They moved and that's how I lost Ol Yeller. I know you guys are gonna ask for pics. So ill try to get them uploaded for ya. I do have plates n Vin tho. Any help which maybe be a long shot but what the hell

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic