1972 Datsun 521 Parting out

I'm parting out a 1972 Datsun 521 pick up. Right now I'm just getting the word out, but this week I'm going to be selling individual parts online. The truck is 100% stripped except suspension and e-brake cables and levers which I'm removing hopefully today. I'm hauling the cab, bed, and chassis away this week or next, unless someone come gets it first.

Parts wise, it's very complete, less the shiny stuff that everyone wants. Have the grille and all the trim, it's not ugly, but it's probably no better then what you have. Lot's of lights, switches, two fenders, pretty much everything. No seat though, it came with two mustang seats if interested. L-16, 4 speed. I have everything.

Let me know what you need, don't be shy, get parts before it gets on ebay and I'll sell them cheaper.

Located north of Denver in Westminster CO.

Name's Nick number is 303-669-2546 call or text, or e-mail me at nich.j.anderson@gmail.com.

Here's more info on my local add (while it's up atleast)

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/827574408.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey low4life...I just came from this guys house yesterday and the front fenders were still there and they looked pretty good. Black paint (crappy quality...no rust though) The vast majority of all the parts have been removed already. I know that Nick will respond to a text or a message on his phone. I don't think that he has any rear markers or brake light housings for sale since he made a trailer out of the bed. so for you who want parts, I am going to help this young man our here...

Lopez, The front marker lights are still on the fenders try calling him about taking them off.

SDSurf...no dice on any of this stuff man, sorry!

Gensaiken...I saw one there, don't know what side it was. Pretty good orange color with one small crack

84TAVert...all gone man.

Nick is a really good kid that will make you a great deal on whatever he has left...give him a hollah!:cool:

hey low4life...I just came from this guys house yesterday and the front fenders were still there and they looked pretty good. Black paint (crappy quality...no rust though) The vast majority of all the parts have been removed already. I know that Nick will respond to a text or a message on his phone. I don't think that he has any rear markers or brake light housings for sale since he made a trailer out of the bed. so for you who want parts, I am going to help this young man our here...

Lopez, The front marker lights are still on the fenders try calling him about taking them off.

SDSurf...no dice on any of this stuff man, sorry!

Gensaiken...I saw one there, don't know what side it was. Pretty good orange color with one small crack

84TAVert...all gone man.

Nick is a really good kid that will make you a great deal on whatever he has left...give him a hollah!:cool:

what is the price for the fenders

Hey, I was just trying to help this kid out, I am not the one selling the stuff. The wire harness is long gone, and even before it was, it was all torn up.

The fenders should be pretty cheap. You really need to call Nick and find out from him. His number is in the add.

:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.