720 parts for sale/trade; my quest for a 200SX

regularJJ

Am trying to put together enough money to get a 81-83 200SX as I believe those are the years the z22E was produced in them. I am willing to trade parts or my 84 sentra, but I am NOT willing to trade my 720 4x4 so dont bother asking. I also work on 720's and will be extremely fair with pricing if anyone needs help. (in the Seattle-Tacoma area)

For sale/trade: (make an offer)

-1981-1982 720 parts, and more 720 parts. alternators, light/elec parts, valve covers, manifolds, carb parts (no full carbs for sale), calipers, brake boosters, emissions parts, emblems, fenders, doors, mirrors, latches, motor mounts, hinges/misc mounts + way way more Im forgetting
-More 720 parts from a nearly complete 82 2wd 720 currently being harvested
-z22 engine block no head. block is trade only, not for sale.have one rebuilt and one with 130k on it.

Feel free to ask if I have something not listed this is far from a complete list.

-NO heads, power steering parts, carbs, blower motors, starters, 4wd drivetrain, light assemblys, seats, radiators, transmissions, bumpers, windows, or ignition related. I have used all these or need the spares I have.

The deal with the Sentra is Im stubbornly unwilling to let it go for under 500$ so I need to fix some things to be worth it first. The trans filter is clogged, missing a tire+rim and 1 bad drum (someone stole the tire and dropped drum on the ground), needs new motor mounts, + minor leaks. If one or two people made a decent offer on just some parts I may also be willing to scrap it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Z22E was in the S110 with production dates after May '81 (start of the '82 model year 200sx) through the '83 model year.

This should be in the classifieds but anyone interested or have questions to ask please contact the OP @ http://regularjj55@yahoo.com or by Ratsun private message ... http://community.ratsun.net/user/10716-regularjj/