Ye Olde Z

JahnDovid

Hola amigos, 

I have, in my possession, a 1978 280z. We have been through some tough times together. I bought the car from a voodoo magic practicer (because that's apparently the only way anyone could get the thing running) and brought it home. The second I got the thing home it quit running. It wouldn't start no matter how many chicken bones I sacrificed. So, naturally, I drove to Dallas, Tx and bought myself a RB25det. Oh yeah! 

Then I went bankrupt. 

But now it runs! (no it doesn't drive) 

It is currently getting a much needed facelift from a guy in my hometown, and that is where I sit now. Hopefully I can keep you guys posted on the progress of the provocatively pretty paint job. And maybe, juuust maybe, I can drive it this summer. We'll see. Now I'll try to upload some pics.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking love your wheels! Those are what I have been looking at for my 77. Good snag on the Z, Looks like it virtually rust free! That is what I am working on now. Getting mine stripped down for body work. I can only hope to find such good rust free bottoms like that. Super excited to see where this goes!