help!! throw out bearing issues

ANDREW5373

hello im andrew i have a 210(b310) with a 1.2 mounted up to a 56a 4speed...after having transmision rebuilt and new clutch installed im having issues with the clutch no disengaging. so i bought a new mastercylinder and slave cylinder and ajusted both  to the outter most position so that it had the most throw but still wont relese....but it was working properly before...i am buying a oem throw out bearing collar and bearing and fork and fork spring and pivot ball that the fork piviots on...is there somthing im missing why wouldnt the clutch kit throw out bearing for the 56a transmisiion not work...i understand the diffrent lenghts and the one that came in the aftermarket kit was the short one...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arh yes, Sorry i meant the long one,

So from my understanding.( I am tired and not thinking 100%)

Old one is long, New supplied one is short.

You have short one fitted and to compensate for the length you have maxed out the adjustment?

First check the movement of the clutch throw out arm. If this is moving an expected distance but clutch still not working as intended.

Put the original bearing in/Buy the correct bearing.

Cheers