datsun 210 wagon

jlopez14

Hi to every one i like to know if any one can help me, I spot a 1979 datsun 210 wagon,A15,1488 cc, owner said that the engine is locked up. I need to know how hard it is to get parts for this type of cars and how expensive they are,I've trying on google with any luck, I don't want to get in some thing will be to expensive to fix.thank you and I really like this type of cars.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts for the A series are fairly cheap (unless you want JDM high performance stuff then its big $$$), If the engine is locked up, the Cheapest option would be to swap in a good running A15 or A14 (Only if you can find one easier/Cheaper). IMO a good running A series shouldn't cost more than $100 Complete with manifolds and Carbs.  If you know how to fabricate or want to locate the extra parts needed you could always L swap it.  I have a good running 80,000 mile A14 with Auto trans for sale if your interested, But I'm in the most un-convenient area to sell parts from, Vancouver Island BC Canada.