Embrace the rust

Part of me has been craving some more rattiness on my truck...now I know you're all thinking... how does it get rattier then mis-matching rims and so many different colors? 

I've got this idea in my head, and I've had it there for a long time. 

OD Green.

Air Force style markings. aka big white stars on the doors, rivets across the fenders hell, even some bullet holes through the bed side would look fucking AWESOME..

Idk, my rat-rod side is hitting me hard. I've never seen anyone go full on rat rod on a daily driven 620. With my big mutha thumpin cam I think it would be fucking awesome. 

Mostly thinking of this because the amount of rust I'm finding on my truck, and the mere fact that in order to finish paint/body RIGHT I'm going to have to cut out a lot of metal,and that's something I just can't do on a daily driven truck, and I can't afford something else to drive right now. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea, actually did something like this to my motorcycle.  Wasn't in the best of shape so decided to military it out.

00E0E_7i4zRkah1ke_600x450.jpg

Rattle can paint form armyjeepparts, they have exact paint match at great prices.  Also carry an array of decals and what not.

People actually ask if this was a military bike....