521 Rebuild after Accident Help!

itsnards

So on July 20th I crashed my beloved 1970 521, causing damage to JBLM (I was going to face America in court, lol) but the reason for the accident I'm taking a wild guess is that my master cylinder cap was stolen the night before at a little get together (because someone tried stealing it a week before and tried loading it on a flatbed and stole a couple of parts) and my brakes didnt work at all, so I crashed into the fence to avoid crashing into the stopped car ahead of me. Long story short, all the damage to my baby was a clobbered bumper, broken turn signal, rear fender red lens cover (replaced) my fan was jammed into my radiator(got a new radiator today) and I believe I bent my frame because my driver door wont close. I took the rad out and she still runs! Lights and everything! Pretty good for hitting a heavy duty fence at 50 mph, ha .... I'm just looking for some help, if anyone has had this happen to them and the cost.

1044814_10200245105996593_1687395491_n.j

Right after the meet (had my hood popped as well), I didnt drive far after it (She wanted a pic with my 22 lol)

969366_10200248124672058_1736818793_n.jp

Right after accident

Any help with parts (will buy) and an estimate of frame repair (I cant get it quoted because 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic