240sx heads up display

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess not if you cant read or consider my point

additionally your truck cost closer to like 33k in todays money back in 1966, can you buy a civic for that?

Edit: you know I understand the thought process "older is better" that just doesnt make it correct for EVERYTHING.

what a shock more arguing, im not going to side with anyone, but im going to say this: consider what your going to type then wait 15 seconds and reconsider, is it worth it? to gamez: you love honda's that point has been made very loud and crystal clear. There are people who do not like them, i think they are well built Japanese automobiles with a big following much like nissan, but the fatal flaw is i cant use a honda as a worktruck because honda only has one truck and it costs a friggin fortune

Also fyi $1,000 in 1966 would be about $7,200 in 2013.

If i had anything else to add, i forgot...sorry.

right but an f250 was NOT 1000 in 1966

and yes I do like hondas, I like most japanese cars, I just used Hondas as an example because I have been inside more newer ones than any other car. Please dont take that as bias, because I can complain about Honda Motor Co. all day long too.

right but an f250 was NOT 1000 in 1966

and yes I do like hondas, I like most japanese cars, I just used Hondas as an example because I have been inside more newer ones than any other car. Please dont take that as bias, because I can complain about Honda Motor Co. all day long too.

I know a full size truck in 1978 was around $7,800 (which is like $27,240 in 2013), and my truck was $7,600 in 86, which is now $16,204.69....the idea of paying $16,000 for my nissan :w00t:

also no problem, im not upset, just bummed with all the arguing that will accomplish not a thing.

To be fair i'll list everything I've paid into this truck.

1000 for the truck - The engine ran fine but had cracks in the water jacket from a particular cold freeze according to the original owner.(California truck, Sierra Nevadas) Had 233,000 on it when I bought it.

I paid 400 for a used engine, unknown miles (the guy put new head gaskets and main bearings and ended up using LS instead for his project) the castings indicate it's what he claimed - a 68 390GT.

100 for oil and filters (estimated) over the years (been mean to it, change the oil about every 10000 miles haha)

63 for OEM electronic distributor and box - not needed but tired of changing 12.00 points every 8-10 years

I think it's amazing that the tires from 1969 are still holding air, at this point i'm just keeping them on out of pure defiance. Well that and I haven't found cheap steel rims to replace the split rims yet (not a huge priority).