1982 720... brake caliper questions

dreadsiren

love my truck, hate its gremlins... both my calipers are in good working order but my yoke retainer clips have crumbled to dust and its a pain in my arse trying to find what do do about it, save it be buy brand new calipers when there isnt anything wrong with them (grrrr) cant seem to find a part number for the little buggers and I dont think they come with the hardware kit (dont see them in the pics on rockauto) so I was hopeing some one might have run into this before and has a red neck work arround or a part number or location to purchase the royal little pains :) or... is there a less problematic caliper that might fit? I know 83's & 84's dont fit... any who, any advice would be great... kinda strapped for cash so blowing 130.00 to by new calipers for one tiney little part seems defeatist... its the little white piece of plastic between the caliper (back of piston) and the mounting yoke.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic